金乡可约女

first_img Share LocalNews Police investigating the death of seventy year old, drug bust incident at Tan Tan and recent robberies by: – October 27, 2011 Police Public Relations Officer Sergeant Kenth MatthewPublic Relations Officer of the Commonwealth of Dominica Police Force Sergeant Kenth Matthew has confirmed to Dominica Vibes News that an investigation is being conducted to ascertain the circumstances surrounding the death of a seventy year old man of Fond Cole.Michael Joseph, an employee of Redi-Mix Concrete Ltd, was apparently ran over by a forklift while performing his duties at work yesterday.“Michael Joseph, a seventy year old male of Fond Cole, Housing Scheme and the security guard at the concrete firm of Redi-Mix Concrete was pronounced dead at the Princess Margaret Hospital on Wednesday 26th October, 2011 in the evening after he was run over by a forklift owned by the same firm as it was being driven by another employee Kennan Jno Baptiste a twenty-one year old male of Belles The incident occurred on the firm’s premises at Fond Cole around 4pm that same day. The police are investigating the circumstances surrounding the incident.”Sergeant Matthew further reported on a drug bust incident which occurred on Monday 24th October, 2011 in the northern village of Tan Tan in which a resident of Vieille Case and Grand Bay were arrested.“One man of Vieille Case and another of Grand Bay were arrested and are in police custody as a result of the police seizure at Tan Tan of 253 pounds of cured marijuana and one kilogram of cocaine with an approximate total street value of $273, 000.00. This incident occurred at about 10:00pm on Monday 24th October, 2011”The police have also made some headway into the investigation of two recent robberies which occurred on the island last week.Sergeant Matthew told Dominica Vibes News that four men are in police custody assisting them with investigations into the robberies at McMillan’s Filling Station on Castle Street in Roseau as well as the Wade Filling Station robbery in Portsmouth. “Four men are in custody and are assisting us with investigations into the recent robberies that occurred on the island. Three of them are apparently linked to the robbery at McMillan’s Filling Station and the other one is linked to the Portsmouth incident”.According to Sergeant Matthew, “we are following up leads on the others but the leads have not materialized into nothing concrete”.Dominica Vibes News Share Sharecenter_img Sharing is caring! 28 Views   no discussions Tweetlast_img read more

first_imgOVERSEAS-based Guyanese motor racer Calvin Ming continues to create history after producing a flawless array of driving in the FIA NACAM F4 championships last weekend at the newly constructed Merida circuit in Mexico. Ming is the first driver to record a win at the newly constructed circuit in the Yucatan Peninsula and did so in fine style by producing a technical race.Speaking after the race, Ming said, “I want to thank my team for an incredible weekend. They had the car working. Unfortunate about the last race, but we are both okay.”Starting on pole for the first race, the Guyanese fell back to second but managed to stay on the tail of the then race leader before slingshotting to victory by more than six seconds.His 1:29.776 seconds was the fastest recorded during race one with a qualifying time of 1:28.494, leaving his RAM Racing team-mate Manuel Sulaiman to finish second on the 3.4km trackHe was also clocked at a top speed of 310km over the 17-lap race, continuing his run in the championship.In Race two yesterday, starting in sixth spot, Ming continued to showcase his class and produce history, by winning a five-car fight for the lead and recording his second win of the day, becoming the first man to win two races back to back on the circuit.Unfortunately, a racing incident between Ming and his team-mate saw both men out of the race as Ming’s car caught fire. The quick response of the marshals, however, ensured that both drivers were unscathed.last_img read more