爱上海SS

first_img With Wayne Rooney’s future still unresolved, Kagawa could be asked to play a more prominent part by new boss David Moyes. And, after taking on a pivotal role in the Dortmund outfit that won back-to-back German titles, then reached the Champions League final last term after Kagawa’s exit, the 24-year-old has no doubts about his ability to carry out the job. “You have to believe in yourself,” he said. “If you don’t, things can go wrong both on and off the pitch. Being positive and believing in yourself is important, not only in football but also in improving as a person.” Should Rooney remain within the Red Devils fold, as Moyes hopes, the competition for Kagawa would remain huge, with Robin van Persie, Javier Hernandez and Danny Welbeck also vying for advanced roles beyond the midfield. Yet it is a situation Kagawa prefers to embrace rather than shy away from. “It is inspiring and exciting to play alongside such world class players,” he said. “Wayne can do everything to the highest standard. He has everything a football player would need: team spirit, hard work, switching between attack and defence. “You don’t see such players very often. He plays for the team, plus he can score and assist. There is so much I can learn from him and I enjoy playing with him. Robin, of course, made the difference with his goals. He’s wonderful.” Manchester United midfielder Shinji Kagawa admits he must improve on his first season’s work at Old Trafford. The Japan star did emerge from his debut campaign with a Premier League title winners’ medal. He also bagged a superb hat-trick in a late season victory over Norwich. However, a major knee injury halted what had been an encouraging start to life with United, and the former Borussia Dortmund star never quite regained his form of old. “It was great to win the title with United,” Kagawa told Inside United. “But I feel I still have work to do. I would say I am half satisfied, half unsatisfied.” center_img Press Associationlast_img read more

first_img Share StumbleUpon Paddy Power to reopen English & Irish betting shops in Royal Ascot week June 10, 2020 Share Irish bookmakers to reopen on 29 June May 28, 2020 Submit Irish bookmakers demand clarity on reopening orders June 17, 2020 Bruce BaleIrish start-up Sportdec is seeking to close a €3 million round in venture funding this Q1 2017 as the company seeks to bridge sports content, social gaming and betting through its mobile app expansion.Led by former Sky Betting & Gaming Head of Social Games Bruce Bale (CEO), Sportdec has pitched itself as the ‘ultimate fan-centric app’ delivering all forms sports engagement in one place.Speaking to the Irish Times, Bale detailed that the Sportdec app has garnered +50,000 downloads since its launch with the start-up targeting a further 300,000 in 2017 as the company seeks to expand its market presence beyond the UK and Ireland.In June 2016 Sportdec announced that it had entered a partnership with industry betting platform provider FSB Technology which would see it integrate a full-service sports betting product.Bale further details that unlike other industry operators, the Sportdec app will have multiple revenue streams beyond betting, as its integrates a selection of social games and content distribution.Seeking to close Sportdec’s €3 million funding this quarter, Bale commented on his firm’s upcoming plans “We feel that now is the right time to look for new partnerships and to consider additional funding. ““There’s a great opportunity now for us to accelerate our growth having hit various key points in Q3 and Q4 of last year. We’re now open to taking on external funding, possibly up to €3 million.” This would be for a stake “in the region of 20 per cent of the business” Related Articleslast_img read more