上海今日浪莎搬哪里了

first_imgAgus went on to say that the ministry would create a list of the live animals that would be barred from being imported in the regulation, among which he said were reptiles such as “snakes and turtles”.Read also: Indonesia temporarily halts live animal cargoes from China, the rest business as usualLive reptiles made up the majority of 19.4 tons of live animal imports from China to Indonesia last year, according to Statistics Indonesia (BPS).BPS data show that Indonesia imported 18.2 tons of live reptiles — including snakes and turtles — worth nearly US$216,000, dominating the total of live animal imports valued at $314,295 from China in 2019. The government will soon suspend live animal imports from China, including snakes and turtles, amid concerns about the deadly coronavirus spreading to Indonesia.Trade Minister Agus Suparmanto said on Wednesday that the ministry was in the process of preparing the regulation to suspend the live animal trade between Indonesia and China, as the virus was believed to have originated among wild animals.“We are preparing the ministerial regulation in accordance with the decision made in the meeting,” he said, referring to a meeting with President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo at the State Palace. Other than importing live reptiles, Indonesia also imported 1.2 tons of live mammals worth $98,327 last year.Agus said the government would follow the temporary import ban with monthly evaluations. “If the conditions return to normal, we will [allow imports],” he said.Read also: ‘Paniki’ panic: Manado restaurants take bat stew off menu – for nowExperts have previously warned Indonesia to apply stronger measures against the cross-border wildlife trade especially as scientists believe that the novel coronavirus may have originated in wild animals such as bats and snakes.Chinese authorities have linked a market selling wild animals in the city of Wuhan to the coronavirus, which as of Thursday had killed 563 people and infected more than 28,000 people on the mainland and spread to more than 20 countries, AFP reported.In light of the outbreak, Tomohon administration in North Sulawesi has also instructed sellers at “extreme” animal markets in the region to stop selling bats and snakes famously known as local delicacies in the region.“We’ve met with the sellers to tell them about the dangers of the coronavirus and instructed them to stop selling bats and snakes,” Tomohon Health Agency head Isye Liuw said on Thursday as quoted by tempo.co.She added that the sellers were also instructed to stop selling other wild animals such as wild boars, cats, dogs and mice in the market, but still permitted the sales of pigs. (ris)Topics :last_img read more

first_img Press Association Ahead of Mourinho’s first match of his second spell in charge in Bangkok, Chelsea issued a statement, which read: “Chelsea Football Club can today confirm that yesterday it made a written offer to Manchester United for the transfer of Wayne Rooney. “Although the terms of that offer are confidential, for the avoidance of doubt and contrary to what is apparently being briefed to the press in Sydney, the proposed purchase does not include the transfer or loan of any players from Chelsea to Manchester United.” The stunning development comes less than 24 hours after the depth of Rooney’s anger at comments made by United manager David Moyes became known. With it looking increasingly like Rooney’s nine-year stay at Old Trafford is coming to an end, Chelsea have made their move. Yet the Blues believe Mata and Luiz are key to their long-term plans and want Rooney to be part of Mourinho’s second coming. Spain playmaker Mata and Brazil defender Luiz are absent from Chelsea’s Asia tour after being granted an extended break following the Confederations Cup. It is clear Rooney is the number one target for Mourinho, who said on Tuesday he had no plans to sell any of his players. That United should dismiss the offer so quickly is no surprise. In recent weeks they have repeatedly insisted Rooney is not for sale, and the idea of selling to a domestic rival is particularly unpalatable. Yet it is difficult to envisage how United can possibly hold that line right until the transfer window closes. It increasingly appears Rooney’s position is untenable, with United fans likely to turn against their one-time hero. And for Moyes, it represents a tricky situation given he is attempting to bolster his squad rather than weaken it. Chelsea have confirmed they have made a bid for Manchester United’s Wayne Rooney – but insist no player was offered as part of the deal. Jose Mourinho last week expressed his admiration for Rooney and the offer came with the England striker absent from Australia, where David Moyes’ United are on tour, due to a hamstring injury. Chelsea, however, are adamant that none of their players were offered to Old Trafford in exchange, after Juan Mata and David Luiz were reported to be possible make-weights in the deal. Yet Rooney’s reaction to those comments given in a briefing during United’s stay in Bangkok last week has been the trigger for a further deterioration in the relationship between club and player. Though it is thought Moyes did not wish the comments to come across as disparaging towards Rooney, that is exactly how they have been received, with the player – now back in Manchester for treatment on a hamstring injury – said to be “confused and angry” over their content. The offending words were delivered to Sunday newspaper journalists during a briefing with Moyes in Bangkok last week. Moyes said: “Overall, my thought on Wayne is that if for any reason we had an injury to Robin van Persie we are going to need him and I want as many options as possible.” As far as Rooney is concerned, he is at the peak of his career and has no intention of playing second fiddle to anyone, or being reduced to the rank of a squad player. With four Premier League titles and a Champions League winner’s medal to his name, the 27-year-old does not believe he has anything to prove at United. Yet he feels as though he has been put on trial by Moyes at a time when he should be concentrating his efforts on recovering from the hamstring injury that saw him sent home from United’s pre-season tour within hours of landing in Thailand on Thursday. After months of speculation about his future, and no statement of intent to stay from the player, it is now clear that unless there is some major repair work undertaken, Rooney will be leaving. The manner of United’s response is the first major test for Moyes and chief executive Ed Woodward since they replaced Sir Alex Ferguson and David Gill respectively at the beginning of the month. last_img read more

first_img(CMC) — West Indies head coach Stuart Law said yesterday Carlos Brathwaite’s dropping from the one-day side to face Pakistan will afford the talented all-rounder the chance to further improve on his weaknesses and return a stronger player.The 28-year-old Brathwaite was left out of the 13-man squad to face Pakistan in a three-match series starting here Friday, and will now head to the Indian Premier League to take up his contract with Delhi Daredevils.“We just thought the opportunity was there for Carlos to go away and work on a few aspects of his game, mainly his fitness and bowling – getting back to bowling how he wants to bowl so he has been left out for those reasons,” the Australian said.“It just coincided that the IPL was there and we had no cricket after this ODI series and he hasn’t been part of the last Test series so the selectors gave him the option of going to the IPL, which I think is a good thing.“He can get to talk to guys like Rahul Dravid and learn how to play spin and he’ll get plenty practice with all the net bowlers who are available. He should be able to work on his fitness and work on his bowling.”Brathwaite, who shot to stardom after hitting four consecutive sixes in the final over of the Twenty20 World Cup to win the title for West Indies last April, has struggled in the one-day format in recent times.He averages 13 with the bat from 23 ODIs and averages 47 with his medium pace, having taken 21 wickets. In the three-match series against England last month, he scraped just 42 runs in three innings and failed to take a single wicket in 24 expensive overs.Brathwaite’s namesake, opener Kraigg Brathwaite, was the other player left out of the ODI squad, after also failing to impress in his 10 games to date.Law said West Indies required more explosive batting at the top of the order and selectors had therefore opted for Chadwick Walton. However, he assured Kraigg had not been discarded.“We spoke to Kraigg after the last series and we’ve spoken to him since. We’re just looking for a little bit more impetus at the top of the order,” Law pointed out.“In the first 10 overs, the power-play — we’ve probably got to make better use of those overs when we bat. It’s not like he’ll never play for the West Indies in ODI cricket again.“He’s got an opportunity again to get back into first class cricket and score runs, which he has done since he’s been back, plus it’s also a great opportunity for him to get into good nick and feeling comfortable with his game before the Test series starts.”West Indies face Pakistan in the first ODI on Friday at the Guyana National Stadium and follow up with games on Sunday and on April 11.The three-Test series bowls off April 22 in Kingston.West Indies ODI squad: — Jason Holder (captain), Devendra Bishoo, Jonathan Carter, Miguel Cummins, Shannon Gabriel, Shai Hope, Alzarri Joseph, Evin Lewis, Jason Mohammed, Ashley Nurse, Kieran Powell, Rovman Powell, Chadwick Walton.last_img read more

first_imgSubmitted by Thurston County Solid Waste Are you feeding your extra food to Zombies? You might be a Food Waster. Thurston County Solid Waste invites you to learn a better way to manage extra food.Are you a Food Waster or a Food Warrior? Thurston County Solid Waste’s new virtual workshop can tell you! What should you do with food that’s been wasted? If you answered, “Feed it to zombies,” you might be a food waster.  Still not sure? What if we asked you whether wasting food impacts the food insecure members of our community? If your answer is, “Who cares, let them eat cake,” well then, you might benefit from the fun and informative virtual workshop brought to you by the county’s Waste Less Food campaign.Staff at TCSW want residents to understand the impacts of wasting food – and have fun in the process! Modeled after the City of Olympia’s award-winning Grasscycling virtual workshop, the Waste Less Food workshop shares important information along with twelve questions that will help participants understand why they should care about wasting food, how wasting food affects them, the environment and their community, as well as sharing some easy steps they can take to waste less. Those completing the workshop will be entered in monthly giveaways between now and April 2016 for fun kitchen gadgets and food saving items like cookbooks, veggie spiralizers, stainless steel lunchboxes and more.And let’s face it, learning is a lot more fun when there are zombies and a dash of snarkiness, right? Find out if you’re a Food Waster or a Food Warrior at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WasterorWarrior. Facebook54Tweet0Pin0last_img read more

first_imgFacebook0Tweet0Pin0Submitted by Madigan Army Medical CenterMilitary beneficiary students at River Ridge High School in Lacey can now access healthcare on campus.Madigan Army Medical Center’s new school-based health clinic at River Ridge is a comprehensive, primary care clinic staffed with a nurse practitioner, a nurse and administrative staff who specialize in taking care of teenagers. This service is available to DEERS eligible Tricare beneficiaries at no cost to the student or the school. The school supports this program by providing space to Madigan staff for the clinic and in marketing and outreach efforts to eligible students.“We are committed to keeping students in school, on time, all day, everyday! By providing access to medical services on-site, we are better supporting our students and their parents by reducing the time away from school for routine medical appointments,” said Dr. Debra Clemens, Superintendent for North Thurston Public Schools. “At River Ridge High School approximately 40 percent of our students are military connected; therefore, the classroom truly becomes the clinic’s waiting room. This expansion of services would not be possible without our strong partnership with Madigan Army Medical Center.”Students can be seen for acute, minor and chronic illnesses, sports physicals, immunizations, and to manage long-term medications such as those for asthma and allergies. In addition, students can access counseling for behavioral health concerns, as well as laboratory and basic pharmacy services.“We are excited to directly enhance the readiness of our military parents by providing this high quality, convenient service to their families,” said Col. (Dr.) Keith Lemmon, the medical director for Madigan’s School Based Health System. “We have great data supporting Soldier readiness improvement, improved quality of care in school clinics, and high student and family satisfaction with the program.”All Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System enrolled active duty or retiree dependent teenagers attending River Ridge High School are eligible for the school-based healthcare services.A kick-off event for the opening of the Madigan school-based health clinic is scheduled for Tuesday, October 16 at 8:45 a.m. The ceremony will be held at the River Ridge auditorium located at 350 River Ridge Dr. SE, in Lacey.School-based health clinics for military-connected students are also in place in the Bethel, Clover Park, Steilacoom and Puyallup school districts.To see photos of the ceremony, please visit Facebook.com/Madiganhealth.last_img read more

first_imgImage Courtesy: Instagram(@davidwarner31)/APAdvertisement bfoNBA Finals | Brooklyn VsWingsuit rodeo📽Sindre Efwiuw9( IG: @_aubreyfisher @imraino ) 67f0Would you ever consider trying this?😱a44bCan your students do this? 🌚bx01zyRoller skating! Powered by Firework Even though getting to the pitch in the current lock down from the novel Coronavirus pandemic is an impossible task for cricketers, the blessing of social media is a boon these days for them to keep in touch their their supporters. Such is the case of David Warner, the Aussie hard hitting batsman, who’s lack of international fixtures has him busy on Instagram, where he is making entertaining posts for his followers, and his latest video is him imitating Team India stalwart Ravindra Jadeja’s famous celebratory gesture and moves his bat just like a sword!Advertisement Image Courtesy: Instagram(@davidwarner31)/APWell, it is just a bloopers clip from an advertisement Warner did last year for his IPL franchise Sunrisers Hyderabad. The opening batsman uploaded the video on Instagram, with the following caption: “Throwback to this time last year to a commercial we were doing for @sunrisershyd Do you think I’ve got @royalnavghan covered for the sword?”Check out Warner’s amazing sword play with the bat, plus some eye-catching footwork as he does a flawless mimic of Ravindra Jadeja’s signature move below-Advertisement The video that ended with a hysterically laughing Warner, gathered tons of reactions from his fans, including his SRH teammate Wriddhiman Saha, who was seen in the comment box with two laughing emojis.Jadeja does his signature ‘sword-work’ move to celebrate whenever he reaches 50 runs in a match. Check out this footage from a Test match against Australia where the superstar Men in Blue all rounder does his famous celebration:Other than keeping his fans entertained with such posts, and also having some heartwarming father-daughter times with his little girl, Warner has also been spreading awareness about the Coronavirus outbreak through social media.The 33 year old recently shaved his head to show his support towards the healthcare workers toiling in front line in the battle against the deadly virus outbreak.The 2016 IPL winning captain has 84 Test and 123 ODI caps for the Australian cricket team, and scored a stunning 67-off-88 in the first match of the New Zealand ODI series in March, which eventually met with a cancellation due to the COVID-19 pandemic.Till date, there has been 6,104 confirmed cases of Coronavirus in Australia, and the death toll is at 51.Also read-Rohit Sharma reveals who his ‘cricket crush’ was when he just got into the Indian teamRead which Liverpool star ‘looked like a rapper’ to manager Jurgen Klopp the first time they met! Advertisementlast_img read more